The ACHE Copper Mountain Colorado Cluster program is coming up in mid-January (14-17), 2019 at Copper Mountain Resort in Colorado. The following is a schedule of planned programs over the four day period:
Session 1: January 14–15, 2019
- Closing the Gap in Physician Engagement, Alignment and Integration in a Value-Based Environment – New!
- Hospitals and Health Systems of the Future: Transforming to Thrive
- The Art of Building Relationships for Successful Teams and Partnerships
Session 2: January 16–17, 2019
- Behavior Smarts: Increasing Healthcare Leadership Performance
- Critical Financial Skills for Hospital Success
Two-Day Seminar Details
Time: 7:00 am – 7:30 pm
Credits: 12 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits
Tuition: ACHE member $1,530.00 / Nonmember $1,830.00
The tuition fee covers one seminar selected from either Session 1 or Session 2. If you would like to attend two seminars, you will be charged two tuition fees. Due to the timing, you may only register for one seminar from each session.
Register by November 1 to take advantage of 2018 pricing. Pricing for 2019 programs is subject to increase after November 1.
All seminars are held from 7:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. with an extended break from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. to allow you to enjoy Copper Mountain.
For more information go to http://ache.org/Events/Cluster.aspx?evt_code=COPPER2019 .